Loudoun County father arrested at school board event says school tried to cover up daughter’s bathroom assault
A parent who was arrested during a June school board meeting in Loudoun County, Virginia, is accusing the district of trying to cover up an alleged bathroom sexual assault by a gender-fluid individual against his daughter in order to further its transgender rights agenda.
Scott Smith was found guilty of disorderly conduct and resisting arrest in August after he was filmed being dragged by police from the Loudoun County School Board meeting on June 22. He was sentenced to 10 days in jail, all suspended, contingent on a year of good behavior, Loudoun Now reported at the time.
There is a GoFundMe to help raise money for Scott Smith to fund his appeal and other legal expenses after his daughter was allegedly raped in girls bathroom & and a Soros-backed prosecutor wanted to jail HIM for being angry about it at a school board mtghttps://t.co/ivBmaCtIVn
— Luke Rosiak (@lukerosiak) October 13, 2021
Loudoun County father who was dragged out of woke school board meeting reveals his daughter was ‘raped’ in the girls’ bathroom by a ‘skirt-wearing’ male student who was arrested for assaulting a SECOND girl months later – but staff did nothing.
- Scott Smith, a 48-year-old plumber from Virginia, was arrested on June 22
- He had been protesting at a Loudoun County School Board meeting
- Smith was dragged out of the room before he could share his point – he says his daughter was sexually assaulted on May 28 by a boy in the girls’ bathroom
- He wanted to use what happened to her to illustrate why he thinks kids shouldn’t be able to pick which gender bathrooms they use
- But he was dragged out before he could and has since been vilified for his views
The incident happened at Stone Bridge High School on May 28
- He tells The Daily Wire that the boy ‘sometimes wears a skirt’ and had started using the female bathroom
- The school told Smith his daughter had been assaulted but didn’t call police
- In the end he did, and the boy was charged with multiple counts of sodomy two months after the incident – after the school board meeting
- On June 22, Loudoun County school staff said they’d never had a report of of a sexual assault in a trans bathroom
- Smith says they were lying, and that he ‘exploded with rage’